- SMCEL has successfully delivered Sleek and Discrete 48V module for BEL Communication project.
- Positronic awarded SMCEL as APAC distributor for the year.
- SMCEL, India & Raptor Photonics, Ireland join hands to address CCD, ICCD, EMCCD, CCTV, SWIR and video design Cameras in India.
Happily to announce become a authorized distributor of Active Technologies- Italy for High performance Signal generators- Arbitrary Waveform Generators (AWG), Arbitrary Function Generators (AFG), Pulse Generators (PG).
SMCEL is now registered with DGAQA for “Design, Development & Production of DC-DC Converter’s & Power Conversion solution’s for Defence & Aerospace”
- Successful qualification of UPS for IN (Prestigious IPMS Project)
In order to cope up with the modern war needs, Indian Navy, due to complex structure of the Naval warships has been deploying IPMS ( Integrated Platform Management System) which basically control and monitoring of platform-wide machinery and systems including propulsion, power generation and distribution, auxiliaries, damage control, steering and stabilization.
We feel pleasure to inform that SMCEL was awarded the project to supply the UPS for this project by BHEL for IN(Indian Navy). The UPS was not only challenging in terms of Technical specifications which includes:
Dissipating high Heat Load of Battery and Electronics (with IP 24 Achievement).
Pluggable Modules of major functions.
Wall mountable vis-à-vis heavy weight of batteries in UPS.
The above has been achieved with full compliance to Vibration MIL-STD-167 Type I JSS55555, EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461E, MIL-S-901D (Grade A Shock), RH and Temperature MIL-STD-810D, Salt Spray MIL-STD- 2036, Acoustic noise MIL-STD-740B.
100% of units have undergone rigorous testing with efficient supervision and testing by Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval) / QAE (N) and the units achieved full compliance to the requirements. We are thankful to IN for their special “Appreciation comments” on finalization of qualification and clearance of first lot.
- SMCEL delivers another NAVAL power supply to DRDO ( 3 Phase AC to DC in 1400W)
- Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. (ACT) announces its contribution to the recent launch of the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite-R Series (GOES-R)
- Advance Cooling Technologies (ACT) Develops Loop Thermosyphon for Solar ThermoElectricity via Advance Latent heat Storage (STEALS) Program.
- Solid Works for Computational Flow Dynamics Simulation
- Simulation of fluid flow and heat transfer.
- Laminar, Turbulent and Transitional flows.
- Time-Dependent Flow
- Subsonic, Transonic and Supersonic Regimes
- Gas mixture, Liquid mixture.
- Heat transfer in solids.
- PCB Layout, Design and Analyse
- Thermal Design and Simulation Services
|RDSO & TEC Space||MIL-HDBK-217F|
|RTCA/DO 160E||MIL-PRF-31032 For PWB|
|ISRO-PAX Standards||IP/NEMA Stabdards|
|Seismic Test Qualification Levels|