S M Creative Electronics Ltd (SMCEL), an ISO (9001:2000) certified company, with its head quarters at Gurgaon (Haryana), was established in the year 1992.
The Company is currently engaged in the following major activities:
- is involved in Design, manufacture and marketing of all important constituents of DC Power Plants used in telecom installations, such as – Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS), Telecom DC Power System, Battery Chargers, Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Auto-Phase Selectors ,Integrated Power Supply and Site Infrastructure Management Systems (SIMS) etc.
- Strategic Electronics Division (SED) is another important division which, along with the Power Technology Group (PTG) is specially organised to cater to strategic needs, in terms of a whole range of electronic components and complex turnkey Power Solutions, for organisations like Defense, Satellite applications - (both for ground and space segment), Nuclear Power Plants, Traction, Avionics and Telecom industry.
- Telecom & Networking Division has been recently invigorated by the appointment of a highly qualified and experienced Head of the Division. The division is organised to support varying needs of Telecom Operators and Enterprises through supply, installation and maintenance of Telecom and IT systems. It excels in providing innovative solutions making use of the latest technology. Other important roles of this division are the supply and execution of Lighting and Earthing projects, Supply of Timing & frequency standards. Elements of Telecom infrastructure, Such as B-TS shelters, Outdoor Cabinets, precision Air conditioner etc are also within the scope of this division.
- SMCEL has an all India presence through its branch offices and service cells at all major Indian cities. It is equally well represented abroad with subsidiaries/ branches in Singapore, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Africa ,France etc. Export to some of these countries constitutes a significant segment of company’s turnover.
- The company has a strong R&D department recognized by the Govt. Of India. The R&D team is composed of highly qualified and experienced Engineers and supported by the latest design and development tools. The factory at Baddi is equipped a whole range of production machinery and test equipments to maintain the highest standards of product quality. An after-sales service department (CSD) is equipped and staffed to render prompt support to customers spread all over India and abroad. First the quality and then the prompt and effective after-sales support is what hinds SMCEL and a wide spectrum of its satisfied customers.
- Not only does the company concentrate at caring for its customers, it is equally concerned in ensuring a highly conducive work environment for its workforce. Promotion and retention of talent is a prime concern of the management.